November 08, 2010

Quasis

~*Quasis*~
(During my first visit to Shimla, we stopped at a very famous roadside hotel, approx 30 km from Shimla and observed five newly planted seedling. At the first look they all looked the same. During my subsequent visits I was unable to find a small difference between them as they all looked alike (We generally stop at the same hotel as it provides good food with great discounts :)). But during my recent visit, I finally observed some changes in their growing pattern but still they looked the same.)
This post is linked to Skywatch Friday , ABC wednesday and Show your world.

7 comments:

  1. Nice picture, are actually very similar. Thanks for stopping by my soace..
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific capture! Love the saplings! Always enjoy seeing young trees reaching for the skies! Have a great week, Bhupesh!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture - love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the scenery behind the trees,
    nice shot for SWF.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post a comment be it a criticism or an appreciation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.