October 21, 2009

~*Deewali*~


~*Sparkling Sky*~
(8.15 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Taken With 10 sec exposure using my Kodak Z 812 IS)


~*Rockets all around*~
(8.30 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Taken With 10 sec exposure using my Kodak Z 812 IS)


~*Dhoom Dhadaka*~
(8.45 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Neighours enjoying their 5000 wala and giving pains to Shaurya :( )
~*Lets Spread The light*~
(7.30 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Diya Shining on Rangoli Made by Medha and Bachchi)


~*Phuljhadi*~
(9.00 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Thats me holding the sparkles)


~*Tired of Spreading the light*~
(10.30 pm, Deepavali Night @Hyderabad)
(Diya Shining on Rangoli Made by Medha and Bachchi)

1 comment:

  1. Аmazing iѕsuеs heге.
    I'm very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I'm having a looκ forwaгԁ to touch you.
    Wіll you ρlеase drop me a e-mаil?


    Αlso visіt my homepаge - buy toys

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post a comment be it a criticism or an appreciation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.